CNC. METAL FAB. LASER. WELDING. ASSEMBLY.
Die Casting & Die Cast Parts
During the die casting process, molten metal is forced into a mold cavity under high pressure. The molds, also called dies, are made from non-ferrous metals such as zinc and aluminum. Manufacturers generally use die casting for high-volume production, especially for small to mid-sized castings. Die cast parts are ubiquitous, from everyday consumer objects such as sink faucets and steering wheels to industrial parts such as pneumatic nailers.
Manufacturers worldwide turn to Sage for their die casting needs.
Suitable for a range of metal alloys, die casting has the following advantages:
- Produces complex parts to net shape, reducing secondary machining
- High-speed production compared to other manufacturing processes
- Die cast parts are durable and have a long service life
- Produces components with attractive, high-quality surface finishes
- Produces a broad range of shapes and surface textures
- Casts thinner walls than sand and permanent mold casting
- Simplifies the assembly process by integrating fastening elements
- Die cast parts are dimensionally stable, maintaining accurate tolerances
OUR CASTING SERVICES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Sand Casting
- Investment Casting
- Lost Wax Casting
- Thin Wall Casting
- Permanent Mold Casting
- Gravity Casting